Atomic Talent have a great opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to work for a highly successful engineering and construction company based out of their North Manchester offices.
The Document Controller role:
To ensure that company procedures are followed with regard to the flow of information, and contribute to QA procedure review, and it’s upgrade and implementation (drawings, tenders, information requests, etc).
- Manage and coordinate all project documentation.
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of project documentation received from contractors, consultants and suppliers.
- Coordinate with staff to ensure that all necessary project documents and relevant emails received are channeled through Document Control.
- Promote the use of document control systems project wide and offer mentoring or training when necessary.
- Assist in regular audits of the Document Control system to ensure full project compliance.
- Coordinate the project team to ensure a seamless flow of information to meet project requirements & programme targets.
- General Administration including the filing of general and controlled documentation, controlling master file and updating register.
- A good level of document control experience.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative showing good organisational skills
Click Apply and upload your CV and one of our consultants will call you back to discuss your application.
Atomic Talent is an equal opportunities recruiter. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants and do not discriminate on age, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.